lunedì 12 aprile 2010

SUP - Downwind with South Wind

Hi there,
sorry for the long time without posting but I already started to work and don't have so much time for all.


Last friday I went to Malcesine, small town in the middle part of lake Garda, and on a Naish 12' Stand Up Paddle I did the Downwind from there to Torbole.


Thanks to a friend that gave me a ride with a big van and Fabio the photographer (fotofiore.com) that followed me with a moped doing a nice photoshoot from the mountain.


I can't show you all the nice photos because they will be posted in one of the first magazine of Stand up Paddle here in italy.
Just a small previewof this fantastic experience... 11 km about 7 miles of pure downwind in only 2hours.


Thanks to Shaka Surf Shop to borrow me the board and the paddle.
Sup buddy searching!! write me at info@suptime.it

Aloha,
Andrea