domenica 23 gennaio 2011

Barbados Nice and Smooth

Hi there,
Just arrived two days ago and it looks I've been here forever..
Barbados was one of my best spots some years ago, and I've been here 12 times, starting from 1994 until now.

But I'm so sorry that most of the business around windsurf shut down - places like the Silver Sand Hotel (also the club mistral) is Closed and for sale.

So not so many windsurfers here, also because the mayor flight companies (like British Airways) don't carry any more windsurfing equipment, but a lots of kites.
I went to see my friend brian and the first thing he asked was: there was a big wave a few days ago in jaws? hahahah still a great and positive guy..


We talk for a while .. and hopefully see him again before I leave.
South Point:

I'm glad to be here because I still love the island, the smell, the weather (really warm), the people make all a difference between here and any other place (maui included).
Look below the sign: CAPO MANNU - Sardinia Italy !!


Nice natural Jacuzzi at Surfer's Point:


Do you need a Satellite dish?

Sunset in Barbados:


Keep n' touch
Andrea


1 commento:

enricowave ha detto...

Ciao Ciccioooooo
Beato te ancora al caldo...vieni a vedere le condizioni Adriatiche ogni tanto, così ti rinfreschi un pò: air conditioning!!!
Today:
The impossible is possible!
...and for us it is always normal!
Sunday 23 January 2011
Air temp.: 2°C = 35.6°F
Water temp.: 10°C = 50°F
...but waves!!!
http://enricowave.blogspot.com/
aloha fradèo
P.S.: se ti viene qualche idea per Barbados forse io e Manu ci stiamo...