sabato 23 luglio 2011

SEATEXBOARDS DAY 1: DEMOLITION DAY

Hello all,
and sorry if I do not update the blog often but sometimes I also work ... and here in Torbole the weather in the last two months was not very nice or at least the summer it's not started yet!!!

I think positive so in the next few days I'll install a new sanding room on SEATEXBOARDS and maybe one new Webcam in streaming, will be a nice work when is finished.

The original walls will be removed and a lot of carpenters, electricians and engineers for the air conditioning will work for 12 hrs and we hope to finish everything in 1 or 2 days!!! (i'll posted some photos during the work).

In the meantime I'm trying to organize my next trip to Maui but this year I need a better location so if somebody has a place or Apt or Cottage in Maui, please contact me...

Now I must go... the workers are waiting me.. let's starts with DAY 1 = Demolition Day!!
......
......

Update during the works.. a couple of photos:



Laters,
Andrea



Nessun commento: