martedì 8 novembre 2011

Day 1: Sup Days in Lido of Venice..

Hi there,
the working season finally is over and with the shop closed I have more time to go to catch some wind and waves.. last week the forecast for North Adriatic Sea was perfect for surfing, check below:


So in less of few hours I drove from home (Torbole Lake Garda) to Lido of Venice (my second home) .. and waiting some waves with my cousing and some other guys.. (all surfers).


The first day was not so excited: rain, some NE wind and really no nice waves..(this is the panoramic view spot )


But Today, finally the south sweel was perfect.. just for few hours with some off shore breeze..

I'll post the Video for a Day 2.. later..

Thanks to Beaberto, Venice Wave Riders and F2 for the SUP.
See you soon
Andrea


Nessun commento: