giovedì 2 febbraio 2012

New Sail, Whales, Hotsails Group and boom...

Hello everyone,
Today I had the opportunity to try for a couple of hours the new
HotSails Freestyle Pro 5.2 (434mast 168 boom- i think!! )
The sail is very light and absolutely freestyle, powerful, and with an incredible acceleration.
Personally I've found it with a good speed and very neutral during in the moves!

Maybe I will swicth my 5.3 Firelight for this 5.2 Freestyle Pro.
During the day the wind died more than one time, and some "friends" showed up just outside the reef. About 5 or 6 whales were playing...

By the way, today Kanaha was really full of Hotsails Maui Sails, I took some pictures.
Talking about BOOM... mmmm BOOM is the noise I heard when my boom decided to leave me outside the reef, infact I swam all the way back to the beach, (thanks to the lifeguards).

REALLY SPECIAL THANKS goes to BART of KanahaKai that he borrow me a new part of the boom.

Aloha!
Andrea

Nessun commento: