lunedì 27 dicembre 2010

Swell, Sup and Shark!

Hi there
in the last week I had a good sessions in stand up paddle.
Me and all my friends were in Kanaha and Lanes with nice swell from North-North Est, still no photos because I need to set up my GoPro Camera on the board. (just fixed)
Meantime yesterday in the Harbor a 16 year-old body boarder was bitten in two passes by a shark.
The boy suffered lacerations to his left lower left leg, calf, foot and ankle area was bitten..
below some photos taken from the The Maui News.
No other news about the poor guy.. hopefully he will be fine..







Today looks some north wind light and cloudy so it's time to relax and enjoy the island

Talk to you soon
Andrea

- Posted from my iPhone

2 commenti:

fRancesKa ha detto...

Here thinking "I can write, I cannot... I have to, I haven't...'
I don't know about the life of my post but, after news about the shark biting, there is just a sentence I really feel to write down... TAKE CARE!!!
fRancesKa

fRancesKa ha detto...

Shark??? Do you mean the big fish not so good to cook but with an exceptional pin japaneses use to make an aphrodisiac consommé??? The one you have to be blind and starving for working (maybe)???
Herre God!!!
Please... take care my dear!!!
Hugs from Istanbul and the Bosphorus tonight ^.^