venerdì 17 dicembre 2010

SUP Lanes 17 dec 2010

Hi there,
Today together with Gary "Mr. Rat Shit" we went out at Lanes.
Lanes is located to the left side of Hookipa, and fortunately there were only few stand ups and one surfer – instead of Hookipa where at 7.30am it was already full of people.


TThe waves were not very nice but we had a great time especially because thanks the lack of wind we could clearly see the bottom of the sea and sometimes was pretty impressive to me, this is a small photographic guide.
As soon as my board will be fixed, I may finally install the GoPro Hd and make some nice shots from the water


As soon as my board will be fixed,may finally install the GoPro Hd and make some shots from the water.

Really thanks goes to Bart of KanahaKai that borrowed me a brand new STARBOARD 9'8 2011, pretty good board…!
See you Soon
Andrea


PS. I know a lot of you guys are thinking this is not the post you expected (regarding what happened to my board, my 9 months old ) but I am still awaiting a response from the Factory so don't worry I will update you as soon I know something.
PS2. in the last 7 days, 4 boards got broken...

1 commento:

enricowave ha detto...

Bravi Ciccioooooo!
Ti seguo con calore... anzi col freddo della neve che c'è qua!
Fame saver se ghe xe possibilità de verzer un risto-piadineria coa Manu, che venimo subito!!!!
aloha
http://enricowave.blogspot.com/