giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

Day 53 - Back in Maui and back in the Water..

Hi there,
I left Barbados last Monday afternoon and landed about 4hrs later in NYC... I always love NYC... but when I came out the airport to go to the hotel

WWWWOOOOWWWWW

he temperature was -7 degress celsius, (20 Fahrenheit) so cold that I couldn't even do one step more. Can you imagine switch from 32 to -7 degrees...?

Anyway after that... I arrived tuesday evening back again to Maui, rain and low temperature... were waiting for me. What the hell!!?????
Today, wendsday finally some wind is blowing again, from North - North Est, not so strong infact I used my 5.0smack and most of the time I wasn't not planing at all but always better than nothing.


One new swell will arrive next week so for sure we'll have some big waves (period 16sec.) everything is ready, windsurfing gear and paddle board, in case no wind.

Keep'n Touch
Aloha,
Andrea

Nessun commento: