venerdì 19 febbraio 2010

Day 67 - Points of view..

Hi there,
Yesterday I spent all day around the island to look for some wind: kanaha, kihei, Maalaea, Kanaha again... but nothing, the wind from NE was not enough even to slog.
Instead, this morning at 6.30 the anemometer of the airport was already giving 10 knots from East. So I went in the water around 11am, just to try the GoPro HD camera that I fixed on the nose of my windsurf board... below some pictures


In the afternoon I got the call from Jeff Henderson, so I went to his house to do a photoshooting for HotSailsMaui... nice and a lot of fun, Thanks Jeff.
I also took this video posted in Jeff's Blog... I hope you like it!


The wind forecasts for the next days are bad but a big swell is coming from North starting tomorrow... so in the next days it's Stand Up time!
Aloha,
Andrea

Nessun commento: