lunedì 15 febbraio 2010

Day 63 - Sup @ Kanaha and some windsurfing..

Hi there,
the last two days the wind conditions have not changed much, and both yesterday and today I went to Kanaha with my SUP.
Unfortunately I have no pictures and video of yesterday, because the battery died again... but today - after having recharged it a whole night - it worked.
The waves were about head high, but sometimes there were even bigger sets... It's a pity that the wind already blew early in the morning from North, making paddling harder.
Note: when I went in the water I saw a guy on a SUP which was really good and when I got to the line up, he gave me the way on the first wave. It was Mr. Dave Kalama in person!!! You can see me thanking him with a shaka on the video



In the afternoon the wind picked up a little more, so I tried to sail with a 5.0 on 81 litres... I slogged for a while, got a couple of waves... and came back.

Tomorrow the forecast says: No wind!... we'll see.
Aloha,
Andrea

Nessun commento: