mercoledì 3 novembre 2010

The season is going Off..

Dear All,
The season is about to end, the last work day will be Nov. 10th.!!!
It has been long, hard and very busy so now I'm ready to take a rest and time to relax...

I'm leaving end of November for my winter holiday: same place as usual, same new sails and same boards... but this winter I'll have to test my new line of Paddles in all kind of conditions (expecially some fully carbon Vario, and Fiber... ), so I'm planning to ship some of them directly from China. Below some photos:


Then perharps there's a chance I'll get to work onsite... I'll update you when things are taking shape! (keeping fingers crossed).

Now it's time to go back to work, still some more boards to fix...

Have a nice Day (Eur) and Night (Usa)
Andrea

Nessun commento: