lunedì 29 novembre 2010

SUP - Sand Piles

Hi there,
this morning Mr. Gary alias "RaaatShiiit" woke me up at 7am.

" Hello... wake up Sand Piles is not so bad for stand up..." in the last few days I was sailing a little bit at Kanaha with some strong wind and no waves so this call was unexpected; but the EAST swell and few Wind created a good condition.

In 20 min. right passed the harbor, I saw the waves... see a short photo report of today. For me it was the first time again on SUP in Maui after 8months, I need to exercise more... enjoy!


Mr. Rat Shit - Gary


Much Aloha.
Andrea

2 commenti:

enricowave ha detto...

Go to mona!!!!!
Beecooooo!
Ciao ciccio, restemo in contatto!!
I see you, you see me.
http://enricowave.blogspot.com/

fRancesKa ha detto...

Wow!!! Didn't see these photos before!!!
They are wonderful!!!
Wishing to be a supper me too... starting to be able to stand up on the paddle!!!
Waiting for next summer ^.^