sabato 27 novembre 2010

Welcome To Maui. Back in my second Home

YES!!
finally I'm back... after 8 months I'm in Maui again.
I'll not talk too much about the travel as it was like a nightmare... blocked in London from immigration security, change two airplanes for technical problems in Los Angeles and when finally I landed in Maui around 11pm the van wasn't running!
Arriving the day before Thanksgiving it's funny... everybody crazy about two things: buy a Turckey for lunch/dinner and look for the best Black Friday sales!
(don't know what Black Friday is see here)
I finally went to visit some friends, first stop at Ross House, in Camp One, coffeee and a lot of laughing...


Next stop thanksgiving lunch with Jeff and Kyla's family and Dagmar... WOW!!! thanks a lot was like be a part of the family
Breathing the fresh salty air makes me happy and after a small sailing session in kanaha with 4.3 I feel extremely better!

the evening was so fast and with the jetlag help I was exausted...
Good Night Maui... Good Morning Europe!

Andrea

2 commenti:

elysurf ha detto...

WELCOME HOME, Andrea!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

franceska ha detto...

Nice photos of a wonderful place!!! I'm glad to read you feel good!!!
If it's not to much work for you, pease send us some sunshine because here... the deluge is our never ending nightmare!!!
Enjoy your stay, enjoy the sea, enjoy the sun... enjoy your life in Maui!!!
Baciba'