mercoledì 16 dicembre 2009

Day 15 - Another Paddle day!

Yes it is!!!
Last night before going to bed, Micah (Buzianis ndr) told me: "tomorrow morning at 6.30 we go paddling"... I mean... 6.30 AM!!!!!!! So I woke up at 6.20 and he was already knocking on my door... "Come on, we go".
I took my wetsuite and we walked for 2 minutes to Sugar Cow... it was completely dark, deep night, not even the sunrise!
When we arrived, the size of the waves was okay but too messy... so we paddled out all the way to Baby Beach, but still too hard for both of us to see the breaking point.
After 20 minutes we moved back to Sugar Cove and there we finally catched some waves, really powerful and clean.
At 7.50am we were already at home washing the gear.
Small breakfast (italian coffee), and straight to Kahana Beach Park...


Here there were about 30 or 40 Paddle out in the water (look the pics), so I stayed few minutes at the beach only to take some pictures.




Tomorrow the forecast gives less waves, and maybe starting from friday the wind comes back.
Stay Tuned!
Andrea

Ps. click the pic below

Nessun commento: