venerdì 4 dicembre 2009

Day 8 - Visiting the Maui Memorial Medical Center


Hi there,
This morning I decided to go in the Hospital - Maui Memorial Medical Center (MMMC) because my left knee was still turning me crazy.
8.45 am - we arrived at the Emergency Entrance and after a very fast check-in we have been waiting in the lobby to be called from the ER (Emergency Room)


Inside the waiting room was like being in a Cooler, sooo cold 18degress Celsius. Immediatly I saw something funny: the double seat... I believe it is for pregnant girls and not for BIG People that can't stay in one normal seat (look the photos below)
11.00 am - Finally I've been called and just after 20 minutes I'm lying in the room, came... Mr.Dr. House

had visited me and sayd immediately something regarding cartilages, meniscus or legaments... therefore I asked for a MRI just to be sure.

12.30 am - I've been brought to the MRI room for the exam;


1 pm - I was finally lying inside the MRI machine. 30 minutes to tell me that they don't see anything broken or damaged. . .

2.30pm - I went out of the Hospital...

Another day in Maui...
Aloha,
Andrea

Nessun commento: