venerdì 25 dicembre 2009

Xmas Day! where is the Present???

Hi there,
Since I woke up this morning, Christmas Day, I realized that the waves were big because I could hear the noise when they broke... furthermore today the wind forecasts for today are wrong the, while the conditions of the waves have fulfilled the expectations, mast high in Kanaha Beach and closed beach in Hookipa.
At Jaws beautiful waves closing a bit here a bit there, forcing the boats to move constantly






Personally I was not in Jaws but I went to Kahana to see if there was a chance to go out but the wind was really too light.
If I look at the forecast for tomorrow, it still seems good for the wind (boh!!!), and also for the waves, so at this point... I hope that Santa is late and will arrive tomorrow for us!

Good Xmas Dinner to All
Enjoy!
Andrea
Special Thanks to Matteo Casadio for the pics

UPDATE: in the afternoon some guys went in the water also with windsurfing gear check the gallery below. (thanks to mauiwatershoot)





Nessun commento: