domenica 13 dicembre 2009

Day 13 - No wind... then Surfing and Paddle Surf

Hi there,
Still no wind here in Maui, so another good way to be in the water is Surfing or using the SUP board (Stand Up Paddle).
We went to Sugar Cove Beach,  very close from the place where we stay. Nice and smooth waves - still too small for surfing - good for SUP... so I asked Micah to borrow me his board (Jp Paddle Board!!).

In this pic Micah Buzianis and I waiting for... something

Here below a pics sequence of my FIRST SUP wave, the style is really "Beginner" and you can also see that I don't know where i have to hold the paddle,  but I had lot of FUN!



On the following waves I felt myself more and more condifent with all the gear.
Special thanks to Micah for the board, to Alberto "Aloha Beach Club" Belloni and the unlucky Matteo  "Ten Stitches" Casadio


Tomorrow again... and we will see...
Life is BEAUTY-FULL...
Andrea

Nessun commento: