sabato 9 gennaio 2010

Day 30 - Back in the Water - Harbor

Hi there,
finally today I could get into the water again, because in the last days my foot was still hurting.
So I went in the harbor early in the morning which at 7.30am was already full of people.
The waves were beautiful and clean, then in the late morning a light breeze was botheing a bit.
I had a nice funny session with my friend Gary, Alex and Matteo also Lara went in the water with a surfboard...



Around noon I went to Kanaha to see if the south wind was enough to windsurf but too many surfers in the line up made me stay on the beach to rest.
Tomorrow the weather will be pretty the same of today, therefore wakeup call at 6.30am.
Have a nice Day for Europeans visitors, have a nice evening for US visitors.

Aloha,
Andrea

Nessun commento: