giovedì 14 gennaio 2010

Day 34 - Harbor - Birthday - Infection and Donation!

Hi there,
these four words are the summary of my last 2 days.

Harbor - Still with no wind and messy waves at Kanaha, I preferred to go with the paddle to the harbor where, even if the waves were smaller, I've had a good time.
In this slideshow: Matteo



Birthday - We organized a small party to celebrate Lara's Birthday. She is getting older!! Nice evening and a lot of food. Thanks a lot to everyone!!

The Group: Gary - Lara - Matteo - Adrianna - Me.

Our German - Italian friends
Gary - Lara

the Kanaha Team: Bob - Paolo - Alex - Me - Lara - Scott and Gary


Infection:
Over a week ago I scratched my ankle windsurfing, and now after all these days I realized the wound is infected... painful and hateful, it stresses me so much because I can't go in the water and also because I had to begin taking antibiotics... we'll see how it will be in the next days

Last but most important: Donation
Please donate some money for the devastating Earthquake of Haiti. Follow the link, even 5$ can help. It's important!

Peace, Love and Mahalo
Andrea

Nessun commento: