domenica 3 gennaio 2010

Day 27 - Finally some Wind.... Kona!

Hi there,
this morning when I woke up the south wind (kona) was strong enough so I immediately drove to Kanaha Beach Park.


After having all rigged, the wind died so I didn't even wet my feet.
I decided at this point to drive to Kihei on the south coast of the island, where the south wind always blows stronger but again I was so disappointed to see that the few windsurfer in the water were barely able to move...


After a quick stop at Foodland for a delicious and fresh sushi, around 1pm I decided to come back to Kanaha and was surprised to see... finally wind!


Okay the waves were not great and the wind was gusty but at least for today I could go windsurfing.
Now it's 8pm and I'm ready to go sleep!!

Aloha,
Andrea

Nessun commento: