sabato 30 gennaio 2010

Day 51 - 2 - East Coast - North Point and pilot a Concorde

During the way back I stopped at the Concorde Experience Museum, just beside the International Airport. A nice and really interesting tour. Especially when I realized that this supersonic airline idea started already in 1956, then only in 1976 Air France and British Airways began their flight with passengers, after about 7 years long being tested without seats.


It's nice to see how the cabin is inside and how small all the airplane is... during the visit I even tryed to pilot the Concorde... hhmmm during the flight was not soo difficult but... by the time I had to land in Barbados... well this is the result!


Monday I'll flight back to Maui, with one overnight to NYC...
Talk to you soon
Andrea

Nessun commento: