venerdì 29 gennaio 2010

Day 49 - Bridgetown and southeaster Coast

Hi there,
in this "holiday inside the holiday", the wind is never missing, blowing every day between 20 and 25 knots, but I'm here just to relax and organize everything for the new work season, which will start on March 10.
Many news this year at SEATEXBOARDS, new parthernships and much more... reveal in few weeks!
A slight cold yesterday kept me at home to work, but in the afternoon, I managed to swim at Miami Beach: here a small video. It's incredible how clean, transparent, turquoise and warm is the water here in Barbados



Today morning I spent most of the time around the capital Bridgetown and in the afteroon I went to the southeastern coast.
These are some of the hundred pictures...

Drive Slow, Sailing Fast...
Andrea

Nessun commento: